Monday, February 2, 2009

My life, at the moment.

I THOUGHT I WOULD TELL YOU ALL ABOUT MY LIFE
RELIGIOUS LIFE:
- i'm slowly realizing, no matter how many times Paul would write it, how totally depraved I am and how much Grace God has given us. Not how totally depraved HUMANS are - but me - how I am personally realizing how sinful I really am and I much I need God in my life. Realizing this is letting God come in my heart and transforming me - I just am constantly praying that I would always just be so grateful for what God - what JESUS has done for me.
- After listening to a John Piper sermon about memorizing verses, I was convicted to start memorizing verses. So I'm currently going through a bible study with my girlfriend Cayla King, and we've decided to memorize different verses every week. So far, it's awesome!
- I'm a really conservative Christian. I would categorize myself as non-denominational, but I might be more Lutheran or Baptist in thought, I'm not sure. Anyways, I believe that certain doctrines are true, such as: THE SOVEREIGNTY OF GOD, THE INERRANCY OF SCRIPTURE, AND TOTAL DEPRAVITY. I feel like this doctrines are CLEARLY taught through scripture, and are CONSTANTLY challenged here at Point Loma. Often times I get frustrated because I feel like these are as important as the Trinity or Jesus himself, and hinges on whether you Believe in Christ or not - but a lot of people would disagree with that. It's challenging. My point is that while I always get frustrated, it's cool because I am constantly turing to God for Strength and Truth.

SCHOOL AND WORK LIFE:
- I'm enjoying my last semester, I really am. It looks like I might work at the firm I intern at called Collaboration Reverberation. That is great because I might need to stay in San Diego over the summer. 
- My Graphic Design show is on May 4th I believe, and I'm really excited.
- I haven't really started working all that much yet, but I'm not worried, YET.
- Yearbook is currently taking up most of my life.
- I think I have senoritis.

FRIEND LIFE:
- coming
RANDOM THOUGHTS:
- coming

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I found your blog from the PLNU site and I think it's awesome! Keep it up!